Uxn is a small tech ecosystem designed by Hundred Rabbits.
The Uxn ecosystem is a personal computing playground, created to host small tools and games, programmable in its own unique assembly language.
It was designed with an implementation-first mindset with a focus on creating portable graphical applications; the distribution of Uxn projects is akin to sharing game roms for any classic console emulator.
With only 64kb of memory, it will never run Chrome, TensorFlow or a blockchain. It sucks at doing most modern computing, but it’s also sort of the point; it’s more about finding what new things could be made in such a small system.
- Uxn ecosystem – by Hundred Rabbits
- Uxn – by Devine Lu Linvega
- Tal – by Devine Lu Linvega
- uxn tutorial – by compudanzas
- introduction to uxn programming – ebook by compudanzas